GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV)- Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you’re shopping for Valentine’s Day cards and treats for the kid’s classroom party here’s a handy list of approved peanut-free treats. The Safe Snack Valentine’s Day Guide from snacksafely.com can be downloaded here and is always updated!
Reminder: When in doubt, skip the food “treat” and have your child pass out a fun prize like pencils, tattoos, stickers or stampers. There are so many options for non-food items for classroom parties that you can pick up for the same cost as candy.
10 peanut-free Valentine’s Day treats
***This information expires on 2/21/18
1. Teddy Grahams – Cinnamon, Honey, Chocolate, Chocolatey Chip, Mini
2. Barnum’s Animal Crackers – Original
3. Chips Ahoy – Chocolate Chip, Reduced Fat, Candy Blasts, Chunky, Chewy, White Fudge Chunky, Mini
4. Oreos – Original, Double Stuf
5. Dum Dums – Assorted, Holiday Pops, Summertime Favorites
6. Charms Blow Pops
7. Charleston Chew
8. Skittles – All varieties
10. Tootsie Roll Vanilla & Cherry Midgees