GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) – Hey FACEBabes… so there are certain items that every gorgeous gal on the go simply must have in her Beauty bag. Check out my top five picks for an instant beauty fix:
- Get a great start with a skin Primer that contains an SPF. I am a huge fan of the KPS Essentials Hyralux SPF 15 primer
- Be sure you have an awesome eyeliner pencil. My personal favorites are Icon Kohl liner in Baby Got Black by Wet N Wild or Smolder Eye Kohl by MAC Cosmetics. Different price points but equally FAB!
- Mascara! Lancôme sells the most mascara worldwide and they offer a wide variety of eye-catching options, but Maybelline Great Lash is a classic. You can’t go wrong either way!
- Bronzer is always a great ideal because it can be used for dual purposes. Use it as a contouring powder or dab it on your cheeks and bring more life to your face with the stroke of a blush brush.
- And…Lip Gloss! Whether it’s ultra-sheer or highly pigmented you should have a lip smacker in your bag for a quick swipe of color when you’re on the move!
Want a chance to win a beauty bag from your favorite Beauty expert? Post a comment on the I Got Face Facebook page and you could be our lucky winner!