GRAND RAPIDS, Mich (WOTV) – We need to take care of our minds and bodies. Priority Health joined Maranda in studio to teach viewers how to eat like a dietician. March is National Nutrition Month, there’s no better time to set goals. Check out the video above to learn more details about living a healthy life!
How to eat like a dietician:
- Set realistic goals
- There are no good or bad foods; just bad diets
- 4 foods to eat everyday: Beans, leafy greens, berries and flax
- Set realistic goals, practice moderation
- Eat the rainbow: More vibrant the color, the more antioxidants
- Boost immune system: Onions, garlic, and asparagus are probiotics
- Water, water, and more water!