GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) – Don’t let October pass, without enjoying every piece of it! West Michiganders, if you accomplish this bucket list, you have concurred fall in a matter of a month. Good luck!
Get lost in a corn maze
- Schwallier’s Country Basket
- Robinette’s Hayrides & Cornmaze
- Crane Orchards
- BestMaze Corn Maze in Williamston
- Post Family Farm
- Fruit Ridge Hayrides and Corn Maze
- Ed Dunneback & Girls Corn Maze
Bake Halloween cookies
Decorate the house
…or the office.
Watch a Halloween movie
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Halloween, Halloween 2… and so on.
- Trick or Treat
- The Addams Family
- Hocus Pocus
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Host or attend a Halloween party
WOTV’s list of West Michigan Apple Orchards.
Go to a haunted house
Take fun fall photos with family or friends
Experiment with Rumchata
Selfie with a pumpkin spice latte
Pick up your first pumpkin spice latte at your local Starbucks or Biggby!
Go to a football game
WOTV’s fall football line up!
Try out crock pot apple cider
Plan a weekend getaway
Check out all the fun places you can go, near you!
Watch the harvest moon
See the “super” full moon.