GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) – There’s no denying how good you feel after eating local. Something about that fresh green smoothie or those in-season berries that make your belly happy and your heart full. That’s why it only felt right to tell you all a little bit about some of my favorite West Michigan Farmers Markets.
Grand Rapids & Surrounding Areas
- ADA VILLAGE FARMERS MARKET, Tuesdays from 11am-4pm.
- FULTON STREET FARMERS MARKET, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat from 8am-3pm.
- DOWNTOWN MARKET, Mon-Sat from 9am-7pm & Sundays 10am-7pm.
- GRANDVILLE, Tuesdays from 9am-1pm.
- BYRON CENTER FARMERS MARKET, Saturdays from 8am-1pm.
- GVSU FARMERS MARKET, Wednesdays from 10am-1:30pm.
- METRO HEALTH FARMERS MARKET, Thursdays from9am-2pm.
- HUDSONVILLE FARMERS MARKET, Wednesdays from 8am-2pm
West Michigan (Northern)
- COOPERSVILLE FARMERS MARKET, Wednesdays from 8am-1pm, Fridays from 2-7pm.
- ROCKFORD FARMERS MARKET, Saturdays from 8am-1pm.
- SPARTA FARMERS MARKET, Wednesdays from 3pm-7pm.
West Michigan (Lakeshore & Hastings area)
- HOLLAND FARMERS MARKET, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8am-3pm.
- HASTINGS FARMERS MARKET– LIBRARY LOT, Saturdays from 8:30am-1:30pm.
- HASTINGS FARMERS MARKET– COURTHOUSE LAWN, Wednesdays from 1pm-6pm and Saturdays from 9am-1pm
Kalamazoo & Surrounding Area
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 7am-2pm.
- Portage Market, Sundays from noon-4pm.
- 100 Mile Market, Wednesdays from 3pm-7pm.
- Washington Square Market, Wednesdays from 11am-2pm.
- Fresh on Q!, Tuesdays from 4pm-7pm (June 7-Aug 30), Saturdays from 8am-noon (May-October 15).
- Middleville Farmers Market, Wednesday and Fridays from 8am-1pm
Battle Creek Area
- Battle Creek Farmers Market, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
- Bellevue Farmers Market, Fridays from 5-7pm.