GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) — Spring cleaning, the perfect time to eliminate clutter and unnecessary items from your life. While you’re probably familiar with spring cleaning a house, there are some forgotten areas that extend beyond the four walls of your home. These items are often overlooked but collect dust, become outdated, and need cleaning just like everything else. Here’s a great list to help you start focusing your spring cleaning efforts — get started now, this might take a while.
- Dust off your keyboard
- Wipe off your desk with Lysol
- Recycle old paperwork
- Clean the seats (use leather wipes for leather).
- Vacuum the carpet
- Wipe down the windows on the inside
- Clean off the dashboard
- Disinfectant the steering wheel and door handles on the inside and outside
- Use a carpet-friendly shampoo and scrub the carpets
- Invest in floor carpets for the front and back seats
- Add a car vent air freshener to add a pleasant scent to your vehicle
Your social media
- Update outdated profiles, especially your profile on LinkedIn
- Remove pictures you don’t like or untag yourself
- Delete accounts you don’t use