How to talk to your kids about tragedy

Woman talking to child

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) Tragic events like the shooting rampage in Kalamazoo can be troubling for families and children of all ages. When children encounter traumatizing situations, it can be difficult for parents to know how to address it. Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services has resources for parents to guide their families through these situations, including:

Pine Rest offers counseling and other mental health services. If you have concerns, need someone to talk to, or are looking for more information, visit their website or call 1-800-678-5500.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s