CHICAGO (WOTV) Pick a weekend and take the family on a road trip for free fun in Chicago! This February, kids ages three to 11 receive free entry to the Museum of Science and Industry. The museum is full of fun, hands-on activities for all ages. Some must-see experiences include:
- Hidden scenes in The Great Train Story
- See a baby chick pecking out of its shell
- See historical planes in the Transportation Gallery
- Set off the great geyser and learn about simple machines in The Idea Factory
- Release a hot air balloon and make rainbows in Science Storms
Tickets for free kids entries must be obtained at the museum ticket counter. The voucher is good for child tickets only. Up to two free child tickets allowed per voucher, per purchase of one full paying adult. For more information, visit msichicago.org/free.