GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) Kids have a lot of time off during winter break. Keep them busy with fun activities you can print at home. We scoured Pinterest to find some of the best printables for kids.
- Playdough Mats – give kids a template for their play dough. Laminate it for easy clean up (viaThe Dating Divas)!
- Grocery Store Printables – give kids some fun tools for when they play pretend grocery store (via Make Life Lovely).
- Preschool Printables – more than 100 free printables aimed at preschool-age children (via Contented at Home).
- Bible Verses – print cards for the 10 best Bible verses for children (via Wildflower Ramblings).
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – make learning the alphabet fun with coloring pages (via Mom Junction).
- Alphabet Bingo Game – a new twist on alphabet fun aimed for preschoolers (via Crazy Little Projects).
- Chore Charts – keep kids busy with easy chore charts (via Go Grow Go).
- Year Reflection and Goal Setting – a great tool just in time for the new year (via Moritz Fine Designs).
- Teaching Tool – keep little minds busy during break with fun and educational math lessons (via The Measured Mom).