GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) — Tonight Dancing With The Stars Fans will be glued to WOTV 4 as season 21 kicks off in a big way! The all new celebrity cast was revealed earlier this month and Jordan Carson was able to sit down with two of this season stars, Bindi Irwin and Nick Carter. Get the inside scoop on the season by clicking the video player above.
- Alek Skarlatos partnered with Lindsay Arnold
- Alexa PenaVega partnered with Mark Ballas
- Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
- Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
- Carlos PenaVega partnered with Witney Carson
- Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
- Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
- Kim Zolciak Biermann partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Nick Carter partnered with Sharna Burgess
- Paula Deen partnered with Louis van Amstel
- Tamar Braxton partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Victor Espinoza partnered with Karina Smirnoff
The competition begins MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 at 8|7c with the two-hour season premiere episode on ABC. The episode will kick off with the biggest number in DWTS history shot on Hollywood Boulevard. The night continues with each couple dancing a Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Salsa, Quickstep or Jive, vying for America’s vote for the first time. No couples will be eliminated in Week 1, and they will all advance to Week 2 of the competition.
On TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 9|8c, tune in for night two, “Dancing with the Stars: First Dances.” Viewers get the chance to see the couples’ dances from the previous night one more time. The show will also be packed with never before seen footage from the night before, extended training packages, and exclusive interviews with the couples. There will also be a special glimpse of what’s to come on Week 2, which includes two nights of live shows. The pairs will be dancing new routines each night!
Be sure to watch Monday and Tuesday on WOTV 4!