Grand Rapids, Mich. (WOTV) — Time to clean out the closets and get ready for the Fall season to begin. Gather under one roof for the largest Mom-to-Mom Sale in West Michigan. DeVos Place is hosting the West Michigan’s Mom’s Sale, Saturday, Sept.12 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Buy or sell your new and gently used baby and children’s clothing (boy/girl size 0-16), maternity clothing, toys, nursery furniture and anything else that is baby, child, or maternity related. Including shoes/boots, snow pants and winter coats, burp cloths, bottles, bikes, car seats, strollers, swings, highchairs, accessories and much more.
Shop at over 200 booths and a Large Item Area filled with gently used items! You’ll find everything you need, all at one place! Strollers are welcome.
Sell and earn some money! Many families are finding clothing their child has outgrown, toys that have been forgotten, and maternity wear that will probably never be worn again. If interested in selling, please register online at www.westmichiganmomssale.com.
“The Large Item Area is a popular part of the event,” says Show Manager, Pam Glass. “At the Spring event we had over 300 large items (nursery furniture, highchairs, strollers, etc.) for bargain shopping moms.”
Top Six Reasons to sell at this Sale:
- No cost for advertising – We take care of that
- No Rainout – No weather worries, our sale is indoors
- No strangers in your neighborhood – nor at your home
- No consignment fees – Sellers keep 100 percent.
- No Packing Up – support a local on-site charity
- Quantity of shoppers…when is the last time you had 5,000 people show up at your garage sale?
- “This is a win-win for three parties,” says Kohler Expos President, Denise Kolesar. “The seller is a winner, the buyer is a winner, and a Grand Rapids local charity is a winner.” The seller has the option of donating to the local charity any unsold items. “If you have ever had a sale, you know that donating to a local charity could not be more convenient than it is at this sale. You simply leave it,” explains Pam Glass.
Sellers may conveniently register at www.westmichiganmomssale.com. Buyers just need to show up!
Admission to the sale is FREE, but a donation of $3 – $5 is expected at the entrance. Proceeds and donations will benefit The Salvation Army and Safe Haven Ministries.