GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) The Fourth of July holiday weekend is almost here, and it’s the perfect time to get together with friends and family and enjoy a red, white, and blue barbecue. David Olson of A Bachelor and His Grill and his son Cameron have tips on how to throw a fabulous backyard barbecue party.
Recommendations for a Backyard BBQ
- Go Fresh – farm to table and garden to grill
- Always prepare in advance
- A clean grill is a healthy grill
- Set up a two-zone grill: low heat for cooking and high heat for searing
- Have a variety of food: meat, fruit and vegetables, and beverages