GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) Now that many kids are out of school, it’s time to make plans for a smooth summer schedule. Gail Saukas from DAWN and a WOTV 4 Women crew member has some tips to help those who are co-parenting build a workable plan.
Summer Co-Parenting Planning Tips
- Review your judgement of divorce for what was ordered for summer parenting time
- Extra child care expenses should be||shared as well as summer activity expenses
- Plan vacations well in advance and include your ex and your kids in the planning.
- Trips out of the U.S. require written permission from your ex as well as passports
- Use an online calendar for easy communications
DAWN: Attorneys for Women
770 Kenmoor SE, Suite 203
(616) 957-DAWN (3296)