GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) Nothing creates family together time like cuddling together with a book. This holiday season, dust off your old Christmas favorites or discover some new ones.
- Buggy and Buddy includes reviews by four-year-old Lucy in this list of favorite Christmas books.
- It isn’t all about the kids in this list from 320 Sycamore. This list is for kids of all ages (and parents too)!
- Over the Moon has a sweet idea on starting a Christmas tradition by reading a new holiday book each day during the month of December.
- Make your holiday story an entertaining show with this list from Buzzfeed of best Christmas books to read aloud.
- Embrace your children’s cultural background or expose them to a new one with this list of multicultural Christmas books from What Do We Do All Day.