GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) Bras, as women we all love them and hate them. This relationship is fostered by the constant struggle to find the right size. Here’s a 1-2-3 on how to get a bra and a few additional tips to know if it’s the right size.
How to pick a bra
1. Measure your chest for the right size. It’s better to have someone else measure you though if possible.
2. Go to the store and shop for the size.
3. Try on the bra.
4. The bra should fit nicely, you should be able to get two fingers under the band comfortably.
5. Wave your arms around. If your breasts fall out at the bottom then it’s too big. Try going down a size.
6. If you wear an underwire bra, it should lay flat against your breastbone.
7. Your bra if the right fit, should not be painful or uncomfortable.
8. If it fits, congratulations, it’s the right bra.