GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) When it comes to personal finance, there’s a lot to know. The experts at Fifth Third Bank have the answers to all of your questions about a line of credit.
What is a line of credit?
- Intended for a client who doesn’t want a large sum of money for many years
- Money will be available over the years
- Gives you flexibility to only pay on what you advanced when money is needed
How to pay back
- Pay aggressively
- Make payments over time
- Make larger payments when you can
Who is eligible?
- Homeowner is first candidate
- Don’t have to be a homeowner if you get unsecured line of credit
Don’t have to be a customer of Fifth Third Bank to ask about a line of credit. Talk to a personal banker or financial services manager at any bank branch. Find a list of locations on their website by clicking here.