GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) – Now that summer has arrived, grab the whole family to get out and enjoy some free family activities.
Throughout the summer, we will be adding weekly lists of free or low-cost activities for the whole family to participate in that are going on around West Michigan. Just visit www.wotv4women.com and click on the link that says “105 Days of Summer” for that weeks list of events.
Also, don’t forget to attend the Park Parties that will be held on 5 different dates in 5 different locations around the area. The first party is on June 26 at Lamar Park in Wyoming from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. Come out to enjoy free food, free games, and free family fun with the people in your community!
Maranda Best Park Party Tips:
1. Bring a water bottle for each child-it gets hot and we want everyone to stay hydrated.
2. Put sunscreen on kids and yourself.
3. Have your kids pick out the one of two things they really want to do, get in those lines first
4. Come hungry because everyone 18 and under gets a free lunch!
5. Bring a camara to capture fun memories!