GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) If you’re already wondering how to keep the kids occupied this summer, there are a ton of ideas to fill your time without emptying your wallet. Our Grandma on the Go has some awesome, mostly free family fun ideas!
- Play a game of basketball.
- Use sidewalk chalk to draw a hopscotch game.
- Fly a kite.
- Take a bike ride.
- Visit a local playground.
- Make your own popsicles out of frozen juice or yogurt.
- Take in a West Michigan sunset.
Plus, don’t forget the Summer Reading Club kicks off on Monday, June 9, at your local library. It’s a free program that keeps your kids reading all summer long. Be sure to sign up starting June 9!