GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV) There are some special ways you can say thank you to your children’s teachers or start off summer break with a fun gift for your kids. Crafter mom Kris has some great ideas that make people feel special, aren’t time consuming, and won’t break the bank.
For kids to their friends:
- Freezer pops with a note, “Stay Cool.” You can get a pack of 24 freezer pops for as little as $1.50.
- A reusable cup with drink mix and a note, “Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge.” OR tea packets with note, “Thank you for being a tea-riffic teacher.”
- S’more kit: graham crackers, chocolate bar, and marshmallows with note, “I wish there were s’more teachers like you.”
- Beach kit: towel, magazine, candy, and sunblock tied together.
For the kids:
- Themed gift baskets: A fun bag with an orange theme containing bubbles, candy, pop, a beach float, silly string, a squirt gun, goggles, and/or gum with note, “Orange you glad it’s summer?” OR a frog theme with a green sand pail, frog squirt gun, water balloons, a jump rope, and/or goggles with note, “Ready for a toad-ally awesome summer.”
For more great ideas on teacher thank you gifts, click here.