Grandville Public School’s Purple Week is May 12-16, 2014. The school district has already raised more than $24,000 for cancer and disease research since its first Purple Game in 2009. This year’s events are especially meaningful as they remember classmate Alyssa Arends, who passed away in March after a battle with Ewing’s sarcoma. One hundred percent of all proceeds raised during Purple Week support cancer research laboratories.
Purple Week Events:
- All week: Uccello’s Partnership Week: 15% of all sales support Grandville Spring Sports Purple Week. Grandville location only.
- Tuesday, May 13: Women’s Tennis at 4 p.m. – Grandville High School Tennis Courts
- Tuesday, May 13: Varsity Softball at 4 p.m. – Grandville High School Softball Fields
- Tuesday, May 13: Baseball at 4 p.m. – Grandville High School Baseball Fields
- Tuesday, May 13: Men’s Rugby at 6 p.m. – Grandville High School Hill
- Tuesday, May 13: Men’s Lacrosse at 6 p.m. – Bulldog Stadium
- Wednesday, May 14: Women’s Lacrosse at 6 p.m. – Bulldog Stadium
- Friday, May 16: Women’s Soccer – Bulldog Stadium
- 3:45 p.m. – Freshman
- 5:25 p.m. – JV
- 7:00 p.m. – Varsity