Here are some places to go this April if you are looking to entertain the kids with a fun Easter Egg Hunt! Each location has some great egg hunts, parties, and crafts to do for kids of all ages, so get out there and have a Happy Easter!
- 8th Annual Allendale Easter Egg Hunt, sponsored by RE/MAX Grand Valley, Chemical Bank, Tolman’s Auto-Tech Group and LifeStreamChurch. To be held Saturday, April 19, 2014, 1:00PM at Life Stream Church, 6561 Lake Michigan Drive (old Middle School Building). Kids up to 10 years old are invited to come and gather prize-filled eggs and have a chance to win Grand Prizes. The event is FREE; however, if you are able to make a voluntary donation, all proceeds will go to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
- John Ball Zoo Hunt. Starts at 10am on Saturday April 19th. Kids of all ages.
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport Eggzapalooza. The 6th annual “Eggsapalooza”, Saturday April 19th from 1pm-4pm. There will be an easter egg hunt for children 12 years of age and under as well as food, games, face painting, appearances from Crash of the Whitecaps and the Cascade fire department, the Easter Duck and the Easter Bunny. We will be asking for a $5.00 donation per family with all proceeds going to Grand Rapids Kids Food Basket Organization. Registration for the egg hunt will begin at 1:30pm with the hunt itself from 2:00pm to 2:30pm. We will have two separate age brackets, 5 years and under and 6 years to 12 years. *Please bring your own basket for Collecting Easter Eggs* For more information, please contact Omar Zepeda at (616) 575-9144 or Mike McWilliams at (616) 464-1130.
- Easter Eggtravaganza St.Mark Luteran Church. Children 2-12 and Parents. Free. Continental Breakfast, Crafts, Games, Face painting, Photo Booth, Balloon Animals, Story Corner, Easter Bunny and Egg Hunts. 1934 52nd St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508
(616) 455-5320 Call for exact date and time since website is down.
- Kentwood Easter Egg Hunt Scramble. Free. Sat April 19th. Children 6 and under will have fun grabbing egg in their own designated scramble area. Children 7 and up will search throughout Veteran’s Memorial Park for hidden eggs. 10am sharp
- Kentwood Public Schools Water Easter Egg Hunt. Saturday, April 19th from 12:15-1:30pm. It is in the water but monitored by WSI and Lifeguards. Children from 1-12 are invited, there is no cost and they will leave with some nice Easter candy &/or toys. All prizes are donated from employees of Kentwood Public Schools. For more information call Joey Sutherlin at 616.698.6700 ext 42336.
- Walker Fitness & Ice center. 11am. Free. Sat April 19th. Middle Parking lot. Kids 2-8. Easter Bunnny will be present.
- Easter with the Equest Bunny. The entire community is invited held rain, snow, or shine! All the fun takes place on April 19th from 9:30am to 1pm at 3777 Rector Ave NE, Rockford, MI. There will be a petting zoo, music, arts and crafts, wagon rides, and of course the Easter Bunny!
- Messiah Lutheran Church Easter Egg Hunt. Easter egg hunt for ages Pre-K thru 5th grade. Saturday, April 19th from 10-11 am. Includes egg hunt and Easter message. 2727 Five Mile Rd NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525.
- Easter Palooza. Saturday April 19th at 11:30am. Bring your friends, co-workers, neighbors and entire family, and join us for a fun, family oriented Easter Extravaganza! Enjoy free food, bounce houses, games, prizes, candy, Easter Egg Hunt and more! Easter Egg Hunt begins at 1:30pm. This is an entirely free event, so don’t miss all of the fun! South Harbor Church, 1951 64th St SW Byron Center, MI 49315.
- Photos with the Easter Bunny are still taking place at Woodland Mall and Rivertown Mall on the 19th from 10am to 8pm.
- Egg Hunt at Mayors’ Riverfront park. Area youth and their families are invited to come and participate in various activities including face painting, jellybean guess jar, and ultimately, the Egg Hunt. There will be candy and prizes for everyone who participates! Donations are always accepted. April 19th 10-12.
- Welcome spring with a holiday brunch at the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House, the cereal king’s former summer home at the highest point above beautiful Gull Lake. Guided tours of the Manor House will be offered. Reservations required. April 20th 11am. $27 adults; $16 ages 5-12.
- Easter Dinner featuring 7 course dinner with Slow-roasted Turkey, Ham, & Prime Rib. $39.99 for Adults. Children 10 and under eat for $19.99. Henderson Castle. 12-6 April 20th.
- 9th Annual Hudsonville Community Easter Egg Hunt, sponsored by RE/MAX Grand Valley and GraceCommunityChurch. To be held Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10:00am at HughesPark on 40th Ave in Hudsonville. Kids up to 10 years old are invited to come and gather prize-filled eggs and have a chance to win one of three Grand Prizes. This event is FREE; however, if you are able to make a voluntary donation, all proceeds will go to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
- Grand Haven Easter Egg Hunt. Saturday April 19th at 11AM. A fun free event for kids up to 10. Over 5,000 Easter eggs filled with candy and prizes. Starts at 11am at Central Park in downtown Grand Haven. Visit grandhaven.org for more information.
- The Bunny Train. Saturday April 19th at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Kids of all ages will enjoy this one hour and twenty-minute excursion through the Spring Time country-side. The Easter Bunny and her cast of a wacky, musical characters perform in each of our antique passenger coaches. Coopersville & Marne Railway, 311 Danforth St. Coopersville, MI 49404.
- Victory Life Church Easter Egg Hunt. will hold a community-wide Easter Egg Hunt for children ages 2-10. All proceeds from the event will benefit The Haven of Rest homeless shelter in Battle Creek. Come on out for this exciting community event! Registration (required) begins at 9 AM. The cost to register is a $3.00 per family donation to The Haven of Rest. There will also be pony rides, rock climbing walls, and face painting. VictoryLifeChurch is located at 6892 D Drive North between 6-1/2 Mile and Beadle Lake Road (just south of exit 100 off I-94). For more information, please call the church office at 269-968-0045.