Take part in BADGE BASH, an interactive party where guests explore and earn “badges” in unconventional ways. Badges are earned while tasting local foods, signature drinks and dancing to hot beats. Sound fun?
It’s the first event of its kind for Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore. The purpose of BADGE BASH is to raise funds for programs that encourage local girls to become well-rounded leaders by teaching them essential skills and boosting their confidence. For tickets click HERE.
MEN and WOMEN are welcome. The fun night out will help you beat the winter blues with 300+ attendees to support local girls. This is a 21+ event.
A few (of the twenty-some) badge earning activities include:
- ·INVESTIGATIVE BADGE: (Celebration Cinema) Cardboard cut-outs of celebs hiding around the venue for guests to find and photograph.
- · RELAXATION BADGE: (Design 1) Chair massage, manicure and/or blowout.
- ·ADVENTURE BADGE: (GameStop) Kinect games on the big screen.
- · OUTDOOR BADGE: (OutdoorDiscoveryCenter) Turtle races.
- · COOKING BADGE: Make your own s’mores, tacos and bruschetta among other appetizers
- · SPORTS BADGE: (Griffins) Find out if you can score a slap shot past a Griffins goalie.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Goei Center 818 Butterworth Nw Grand Rapids, MI 49504
WHO: The event is for those 21 and up throughout the West Michigan community. Men and women are both welcome for the festivities.
About Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore (GSMISTS):
For over 100 years, Girl Scouts has served our community as the preeminent organization dedicated solely to girls. Today, Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore proudly carries on the Girl Scouting legacy to more than 10,000 girls in 30 counties in western and northern Michigan. Founded in 1912, Girl Scouting is the leading authority on girls’ healthy development, and builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. For more information on how to join, volunteer or donate to Girl Scouts, call 1.866.566.7434 or visit www.gsmists.org.